Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happiest Moment: My Dog For the 1,000th Time

The best Wednesday moment was the sight of my dog in the morning. It rained hard right before I got up to walk her (the rain flooded the subway, so getting to work was a challenge).

My doggie does not like to get up in rainy weather. All I could see sticking out from under the blanket was the tip of her wet black nose and tips of her front paws. She can't help being super cute!

I am also happy that she might not need to go to the vet. She was sick to her stomach last week and this week with similar symptoms. I just hope it was something she swallowed - possibly foil. Please, please, please never throw stuff on the ground no matter how tiny - use garbage cans.

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills