Sunday, August 19, 2007

"2 Days in Paris"



I saw "2 Days in Paris" and really enjoyed it. I haven't laughed so much at the movies in a long time. Julie Delpy's parents were great in it. Adam Goldberg's character reminds me so much of my boyfriend: his complaining, his Mediterranean/terrorist looks, him worrying about how he looks.

I loved the scenes after the big fight. That is exactly how I feel after having a fight.

I also saw "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". The movie was OK, if you ignore the stupid assumptions one has to make - but that is typical for a big Hollywood movie. I've never seen anything with Angelina Jolie - she is not a bad actress. I enjoyed looking at her outfits and I love the scene where she is forced to hold the baby. That's what happened to me once - I was asked if I want to hold the baby and I said, "No, that's OK." Ever since then, my boyfriend reminds me of it as an example of my antisocial behavior. :)

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills