Friday, August 31, 2007

10 Questions for the Dalai Lama



I just saw "10 Questions for the Dalai Lama". It was really inspiring and I learned a lot from this documentary especially about Dalai Lama's younger years.

I also was not aware that

- Tibet is about the size of Europe.

- All Tibetan refugees in Dharamsala are given refugee status, shelter and each can see the Dalai Lama.

- Google and Yahoo let China censor their Chinese search engine results, so if you search for "Dalai Lama" in Chinese version of Google or Yahoo you get only Chinese government approved results. There was also something about Microsoft letting China edit blogs. This is unbelievable... I certainly did not expect it from Google. I have Google's Adwords ads on this blog but I am going to remove them.

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills