Friday, November 30, 2007

They Need You

Some of the beautiful dogs I met this week:



This beautiful puppy has a treatable skin condition that makes him look like he was recently shaved - army haircut style. I just wanted to hug and cuddle him. He was acting like most puppies - curious about everything, very playful and full of energy.



Big and strong! Was barking at other dogs - not sure if he was acting protective or just saying hi to them. I thought I would have trouble getting him back in his kennel but he was very obedient.



This guy gave me a workout of the day. Getting him in and out of the kennel was a challenge. The second he was out he became totally calm. He is a recent arrival so is probably totally freaked out about staying there. He has the softest fur with wrinkles, like shar pei and a cute underbite, like a bull dog (can't see it on this photo). I love his brindle color. He is very compact.



This girl has very cute ears! She was vocal at first and kept jumping on me. Turned out she was craving touch - we sat with her front paws on my knees for some time as I was petting her. She looks older than her age but still acts like a puppy a bit.

I will miss them a lot but hope that they will be out of the shelter and with loving owners soon.

******PLEASE ADOPT************

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills