Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Skin Routine

I am switching from wearing Malin and Goetz moisturizer and Shiseido Anessa sunscreen to whole new routine.

I bought Liz Earle's Skin Repair Moisturizer because of the article I've read that raved about the line. I am dropping the sunscreen that I've been wearing forever, because it looks like Shiseido does animal testing and I am not sure about the ingredients as the list is in Japanese.

I think I'll get Clarins UV PLUS Protective Day Screen SPF 40 sunscreen. Clarins doest not test on animals and does not have animal derived ingredients according to http://www.caringconsumer.com but I will double check in store. The product got very good reviews on makeupalley.com.

Hopefully, my new moisturizer and sunscreen will work together and will become my new staples.

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills