Friday, June 8, 2007

Amazon Is Still Selling Products Promoting Animal Fighting

I was shocked to find out that amazon.com is still selling animal fighting magazines and videos. I remember there was a letter writing campaign long time ago about this. I am shocked that it did not persuade amazon.com to pull this horrible stuff.

"Amazon.com seems so determined to profit from illegal animal fighting that, rather than simply drop its sales of animal fighting materials, it has filed a motion against The HSUS in federal court, essentially asking that federal and state laws to protect animals be gutted to accommodate Amazon.com's sales of animal fighting paraphernalia."

I've been a customer of theirs for a long time - for everything from books to electronics, but I will no long support a business that puts profits before common sense.

Please tell Jeffrey Bezos, Amazon.com's CEO, that you are appalled by their decision.

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills