Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In My Head

This is what I've been busy with lately:

1. I would like to try taking ballet classes. Yes, I am one of those girls who wanted to be a ballerina but life did not turn out that way. Actually, my mom did not want me to go to ballet school because she thought it would be too tough - living away from her in ballet school dorm and things like that.

The other reason is because I am so damn inflexible right now. Ballet should be good for that and would be more fun than yoga in my mind.

So, I found the school I want to try, but now I am researching what I should wear. In reality,my regular gym outfit will probably work just fine. I just need to buy cruelty free ballet shoes. There is a dance wear store around the corner from my building so I will go tomorrow to see if they have any.

Very excited!!!



2. I am planning a trip to Ukraine in September.

3. Where can I buy bamboo towels in NYC?

4. Went away for the long weekend. Came back to find 100 ants in our kitchen. I freaked out a little and killed a few - now I feel guilty. Then, I sprayed various smelly things (nothing toxic, all natural) around the doorways and counters. All ants are gone! Why did they come in the first place? There was no food laying around at all.

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills