Monday, July 30, 2007

Savings



Here is an interesting article about cutting your expenses drastically while saving for an apartment in NYC. I've been much better at saving lately - I think I never had as much money saved as I do now. I would love to move to a bigger place. My dream is to have enough space, so that I can adopt a second dog, adopt a child and I would love to have a backyard because I love plants. The place can't be too big because I never have time/energy to clean as much as I would love too.

I don't really spend that much - being an environmentalist, I always bring lunch with me, never go out for coffee, never buy bottled water and so on. My main expense is traveling.

I also don't make that much because I work part time. I just can't picture myself doing 9 to 5 (or more) if I am not passionate about the job. Unfortunately, the jobs that I might be passionate about do not pay that much. Hopefully, I can master my sewing machine and make something to support my income.

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center

Stop Puppy Mills